The Synthesis of Comfort, Functionality and Style
The Broda Synthesis Chair (V4) builds upon BRODA’s legacy of comfort and reliability to provide the fullest range of positioning features in a more progressive design. New aesthetic and styling options suit a variety of preferences and fit the facilities of today and tomorrow. New adjustable wings provide individualized upper lateral support. BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning, the Synthesis provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Front pivot seat tilt helps maintain a forward line of sight, enhancing socialization and engagement.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Synthesis is ideal for:
- Improved posture, oxygenation, feeding, and overall comfort.
- Fall prevention and safe patient handling
- Accommodating hyperextension
- Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair
- Decreasing patient fatigue and postural deviations reducing the use of restraints
- Individuals requiring Moderate to Advanced levels of nursing care
- Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movement such as Huntington’s Chorea (with the addition of HSP Padding Package)
- Hospital and Acute Care (with the addition of our ACC padding package)