Caring for patients / residents with traditional shower-toilet seats is heavy work. Care staff are obliged to work in unnatural postures and suffer from static back strain. Lopital offers relief with the height-adjustable Elexo shower-toilet seat.
The Elexo provides comfort and security for both carers and patients/residents. Its flexible height reduces back strain suffered by carers to a minimum, which allows the Elexo to make an important contribution to the healthcare sector health and safety policy.
The electric height-adjustability ensures that the seat reaches a maximum tilting angle of 17 degrees when at its maximum height, thereby creating the optimum seating balance for the patient / resident.
- Simple electric high/low adjustment
- Manual operation with battery indicator
- With sleep mode setting after 60 minutes
- Maximum load 396 lbs. (180 kg)
- Lowest position 19.6″ (50 cm), highest position 41.3″ (105 cm)
- Frame width 26.7″ (68 cm), depth 32.6″ (83 cm)
- Tilt adjustment to a maximum of 17 degrees
- Upholstered seat with toilet opening
- Inlay for the toilet opening
- Foldable upholstered armrests with front lock for sideways transfer
- Ergonomically formed seat and backrests
- Fold-out footrests with calf protection
- Fold-away and removable leg supports
- Guide for toilet bucket or bedpan
- Four plastic castors, fitted with brakes
- Extremely stable due to the fitting of 2 lifting motors
- Simple to recharge, with charger included