The Lopital Tango is a shower assistive device providing patient/resident care and bathing in a responsible manner. The Tango provides optimum comfort for the caregiver as well as the resident/patient.
The Tango can be used as a shower chair as well as a toilet chair that can be wheeled over the toilet. The many options and attractive design makes the Tango chair a nice-looking and user-friendly product.
The Tango shower-toilet chair has undergone some changes. The footrests are now easily flipped up and swung away. This makes it easier to get into and out of the chair. The Tango is equipped with handles that improve maneuverability and drivability. The ergonomic handle design has the advantage of preventing joint problems.
- Upfoldable armrests
- Lockable plastic swivel castors, stainless steel wheel housings
- Pur pillow with seat opening
- Rail for toilet bucket or bedpan
- Upfoldable and swingaway footrests
- Can be wheeled over the toilet
- Rilsan coated frame
- 297 lb. (135 kg) maximum weight capacity
- Optional: Frontlocking armrests