Unique and innovative, the stylish P-600 portable ceiling lift stretches the boundaries of portable patient ceiling lifts. The advantages that stem from using a ceiling lift are undeniable and have dramatically reduced the amount of injuries resulting from the handling of patients/residents in both institutional, and home care settings.
The P-600 portable ceiling lift has been designed with a full set of standard features that can be safely operated by a single caregiver. Designed to be lightweight and portable, the P-600 is easy to hold and is capable of lifting up to 600 lbs. Additionally, the P-600 portable ceiling lift offers a wide range of safety mechanisms to assure further confidence throughout handling.
- Lightweight and portable
- Integral full-width carry bar with unique contoured shape
- On-board controls
- Optional hand control is available
- Charged with a standard plug & socket
- Safety mechanisms: over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor, and emergency lowering
- Positive locking latches
- Comfortable and ergonomic handle
- Handle provides a connection point to allow for room to room transfers