Does your bed go this low?
January 29, 2019
The latest AllCare Bed is setting the standard for floor-level or ultralow beds
We are excited to launch the Med-Mizer AllCare bed, the first expandable width bed that will lower to the floor level. In the past, facilities have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). Med-Mizer has created the AllCare™ Bed to be THE solution to help facilities address the following challenges:
• Falls Risk: Floor level height with optional safety mat and advanced falls alarm system to help facilities manage high risk resident falls.
• Bariatric Dignity: Provide bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility.
• Custodial Care: Enhance resident comfort (expandable width) and height (up to 30″) to manage custodial residents needs.
• Short Term Rehab: Advanced positioning features (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg), optional scale to manage higher acuity residents.
• Standardization: Improve staff training as well as maintenance with ONE bed-frame solution across your facility.
Now you don’t have to choose between safety, quality, and budget. Best of all, everything comes from the same trusted source and is made in the USA.Request a Demo